Registration is required, and Article Submission is FREE.
Indeed, your articles are the life-blood of our directory. Because we are dedicated to providing only the very highest quality experience for our site visitors, authors, and publishers, we have established some simple guidelines for article submissions:
(In all cases... our TOS
- All submissions are welcome. Each submission will be viewed by one of our editorial staff. The editor will determine whether or not your submitted article meets our standards for content, writing quality, and adherence to our editorial policies. We reserve the right to deny publication of any article which, in the sole opinion of our editor, is not appropriate for our directory. If your article is of high quality but simply needs some tweaking to be acceptable, our editor will suggest changes and you may re-submit. We cannot, however, edit your work or give you specific reasons why your work was denied.
- Your article should written in English for publication to English speaking/reading countries.
- We accept only articles which fit logically into one of our established categories.
(Note: Articles from submission services that do not categorize articles will be declined.)
- While we accept articles from automated article submission services or software, and from authors directly, you must use a service that places the article in an appropriate category. Each article must be individually submitted by the author, or article owner, and the submitter must be the legal copyright holder for the article submitted. Submissions made through submission services are assumed to be the property of the legal copyright owner.
- Don't use pornography or say something against the law. (I mean, you can... We simply won't publish it, so don't waste our time or yours. YOUR SITE does not publish articles related to gambling.
- We reserve the right to place your article in a different category than you selected... if our editor believes it to be a more appropriate category or sub-category for your article.
- And lastly, understand that your articles will be published elsewhere, which is the entire point of an article directory.
Here are several "DO NOT DO"
items to keep in mind when submitting articles:
(Articles which do not conform to all of our guidelines will be automatically declined.)
- Do not use ALL CAPS in your headlines. User upper and lower case only.
- Do not put (") (') or (/) in any article title. Any of these will generally create problems.
- Do not repeat the title of your article in the body section of the submission form. This will be automatically declined.
- Do not put affiliate links or link backs to your own sites in the body of the article. Affiliate links and link backs to your own sites are only allowed in the author's biography section.
- Do not put any author contact information or details in the body of the article. Again, only use the "bio" section for this information.
- Do not write a sales pitch. Only articles which contain quality, useable, content will be approved. Remember, the main goal of your article marketing campaign is to be picked up by other webmasters for reprint. So create useful copy and watch your links soar!
- Do not use imbedded links in the body of an article... if you are linking out to a resource then put the full url with full "http:" protocol. NO html links in the article body will be allowed.
- Do not use imbedded links in your "bio". Use only full url's with the full "http:" protocol. This is the area to use html or the link will not be live. The non use of embedded links is for your benefit. If someone prints the article "Dog Training" will NOT bring them back to your site, but www.yoursite.com will.
Here are some things you will WANT TO DO
to improve your article marketing...
- Use only full "http:" protocol urls.
- Make an offer to readers to respond to in your bio. Example: free newsletter, free white paper, more information, etc. Give them a reason to click over to you.
- You are allowed up to three (3) live links in your bio... use them.
- Code all your links to open to a new browser window. This leaves your article open for reference.
- Submit more articles... Remember: More links on more websites means more exposure for your website
All articles require editorial approval to ensure they meet our editorial guidelines, as broadly outlined above - this protects our publishers from inappropriate submissions, and helps to ensure your chances of publication are maximized.
The editorial process that occurs after you submit your article by clicking the Submit button is described above.
Thank you for choosing us! - if we can be of any assistance at any point, please just contact us via the Support menu above.